Grail members are connected by their spirituality. An ecumenical community of women, the Grail supports and celebrates each other’s spiritual paths. The Grail is committed to a shared vision of peace in a global community.
Spiritual and Personal Transformation
For those wishing to join with others seeking spiritual and personal transformation, Grailville is the home of four groups that meet weekly. All are welcome to attend. All meet at the Oratory.
PLEASE CONTACT GROUPS DIRECTLY FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON MEETINGS & COVID POLICIES.
- Spiritual Paths Group of Narcotics Anonymous: Open meditation meeting, Sundays at 6:30 pm. A recovering addicts group who meet regularly to help each other stay clean and support each other.
- Loveland Zen Meditation: Two 25 minute silent periods of seated meditation with 10 minutes walking in between. Optional tea and conversation following. Please plan to arrive by 7:15 pm to prepare for the meditation. You are invited to bring a zafu (cushion) and zabuton (mat) if you have your own and would like to sit on the floor. Chairs are provided for those who prefer them for sitting. Monday evenings 7:30-8:30 pm. For more details visit their website or Facebook.
- Being Peace Sangha: Is an inclusive community practicing meditation in the tradition taught by Thich Nhat Hanh, a Vietnamese Buddhist monk, poet and peace activist. Emphasizing the importance and joy of bringing a mindful awareness into all aspects of our lives.
Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm. Questions? Please call 513.431.1147
- Grailville Friday morning community prayer: 9:00 am
- Community Vespers—an informal gathering for prayer and reflection: Wednesdays 5:30 pm Questions? Please call 513.297.3967 or email@example.com
The Grail unites with faith communities to partner on specific ecumenical events, or to advance common goals. We invite participation by members and non-members.
Festival Celebrating Religious, Cultural Diversity Needed Now More Than Ever
The 5th Annual Festival of Faiths, the signature program of the interfaith group EquaSion of which The Grail is a member, is offering a hybrid 7-day program, July 31 through August 7, filled with worship, music, spiritual meditations, brown bag and webinar events, and a panel discussion for youth. Click Here to view the entire 2022 schedule of programs.
VISIT OUR LABYRINTH
Grailville is home to a small outdoor stone path labyrinth—shared with our neighbors Children’s Meeting House. It is located in front of the Oratory. It is free and open to guests 365 days a year during daylight hours.
From Thanksgiving through New Year’s Day, Grailville opens the Oratory at pop-up times for those who seek calm and peace during the hectic and pressure-filled end of the year season. The indoor labyrinth is free to the public and can be reserved for a group—family, friends, colleagues—contact our office.
Found in almost all religious traditions around the world, labyrinths have re-emerged from the ages as a spiritual tool for creating sacred space, for journeying inward, and for reconnecting with the Earth/Cosmos. Ancient labyrinth patterns, which date back to 4500 B.C., are found in Northern Europe, India, Peru, Greece, and the American Southwest.
Unlike a maze, a labyrinth contains a single continuous path that leads to the center of a spiraling or regularly circling pattern. At its most basic level, the labyrinth is a metaphor for a journey to the center of one’s deepest self and back. A journey to the center and back can provide both opportunity and inspiration for quiet meditation, reflection, prayer, and self-awareness.
JOIN A CIRCLE
Grail Circles, Groups and Task Forces provide support on a wide variety of issues.
We can't do it without your support. There are many ways to donate to The Grail US.
The Grail in the US is a movement where all members are encouraged to advance our shared vision in the manner that best befits their interests, abilities and the needs of their community. We are individual threads that together weave a tapestry.