A rural oasis just a short drive from Cincinnati—is a tangible expression of the Grail’s mission and values. A center of education, leadership, peace and care of the earth since 1944, Grailville continues to be a sacred space for women and men of all ages seeking a community of shared values.
s we move forward through our transition from what was to what will be, we hope that you will continue to find peace and energy at Grailville.
- Our natural hiking trails and outdoor labyrinth are free and open to the community during the daylight hours. Leashed dogs are welcome on the trails.
- The 17th United Nations Sustainable development Goal is “Partnerships for the Goals.” One way we advance this specific goal is by making space available at our Grailville center to like-missioned organizations with low rental fees. Often groups need space to get away and think, plan, discuss, and connect in order to advance their missions effectively. We are pleased to be able to provide the space.
The Oratory: Weddings
Dedicated to worship, meditation, weddings and other ceremonies, Grailville’s award-winning Oratory is a beautiful, sacred space. Holding up to 250 people, the Oratory was a dairy barn built in 1813 and converted in 1962 by William Schickel, a renowned artist and the spouse of Grail member, Mary Schickel.
- There is a tiered fee structure for the use of the Oratory, with the base rate $425 for a full day. This rate includes indoor seating, a basic a/v system and a piano. This is a DIY venue, with clients responsible for both set-up and tear-down.
- Grailville does not offer indoor reception space, but parties may choose to rent the “P” beside the Oratory for a tented reception. Because it is a sacred space, the Oratory cannot double as a reception site in inclement weather. Clients who choose to host a tented reception may choose the vendors that provide what they need within some basic guidelines.The fee for the “P” is $300/event.
The Oratory: Meetings
The Oratory can also be rented for meetings, activities and conferences with several space options to accommodate many variations of events. We welcome community based organizations, nonprofits and local groups to congregate in support of their like-missioned work.
- Guests can rent The Oratory for a full day meeting or workshop ($425/day upstairs or $200/day lower-level only) or for a brief (1-2 hour) meeting ($25/meeting). There are two rooms available on the lower level, each with a basic kitchenette including tea/coffee service, tables, chairs and free wifi. Rustic and simple, this space is ideal for small groups or for those who need breakout space.
Tidings is a cozy, two-story farm house situated separate from the campus. A favorite spot for smaller groups, Tidings provides a home-like atmosphere. This building can host 12 people in 2 single, 2 double and 2 triple occupancy rooms with 3 full shared bathrooms. The first floor includes a kitchen, a sunny front porch, and three sitting rooms or comfortable meeting spaces. Tidings is air-conditioned.
Guests can book the entire house ($500+tax/night). Groups can ALSO rent Tidings for a full day meeting or workshop ($200/day) or for a brief (1-2 hour) meeting ($25/meeting). Meeting rental enables guests to utilize the first floor space only.
Please note, rates listed above are subject to change.
JOIN A CIRCLE
Grail Circles, Groups and Task Forces provide support on a wide variety of issues.
We can't do it without your support. There are many ways to donate to The Grail US.
The Grail in the US is a movement where all members are encouraged to advance our shared vision in the manner that best befits their individual interests, abilities and the needs of their community. We are individual threads that together weave a tapestry.